Saturday, June 15, 2013

Happy Father's Day



Okay, so I'm a little slow getting a Father's Day card on here but it's not Father's Day yet! lol The past several weeks, who am I kidding, months, had been extremely busy for me. Just as I thought things might slow down a bit, my vegetable garden started producing! And that means canning! So far I've put up 28 pints & 10 quarts of butternut squash, 12 pints of zucchinni, 16 pints of carrots, 24 pints of corn and the tomatoes are just now starting to ripen! I hope I can get all of this done before July 8 when they are supposed to start remodeling my kitchen. I'll have pictures for you when I get to that. Now that will be something to scrapbook.

So here is my Father's Day card for my sweet husband who has been the best father that I've ever known!

Kraft cardstock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Patterned paper 4 x 5 1/4"
Epic Day This and That Washi Tape(#131269)
Old Olive cardstock
Secret Garden Framelits Dies for the leaf (#129372)
Brights Designer buttons (#119747)
Tangerine Tango Sycamore Street 1/4" ribbon (#130812)
Word Window punch (#119857)
Modern Label punch (#119849)
Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set (#115370)

No comments:

Post a Comment