Friday, October 9, 2015

Mix It Up

I joined Annie's monthly club for card making & have gotten my first kit. I made some of the things as directed but then, I decided to use up some of the other things I have sitting around my craft room with the club kit. Here is one that I did.
Materials needed:
Flower pot die cut, papers & brads from Annie's Oct. club kit
Silk flowers from any store
Birthday greeting stamp
5 petal punch-SU!
Wild Wasabi card stock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Tangerine Tango ink pad

The Annie's kit had the flower pot shaped card that folded over. I cut it in half and used it on double the cards. The flowers are a simple matter of layering paper and silk flowers and placing a brad through the middle. Some of these were punch outs from the kit and some were cut from left over paper in the kit and my SU punches.
A really simple card to make and a great way to use up some of your extras.

No comments:

Post a Comment