Friday, March 30, 2012

She's Got Moves Scrapbook page

For this layout of my granddaughter, I used striped paper from the Tall Tales DSP from a couple of years ago. I used Certainly Celery and Real Red cardstock. I cut a strip of real red striped paper to 4" wide x 12." I then used my scallop edge border punch (#119882) to scallop both of the long edges on the red paper. I adhered it about 1/2" from the right side. I matted my photo on Certainly Celery cardstock & place on the layout. I cut 2 strips of real red to 3/8" wide that I used to separate the title, journaling and picture. About 3" from the bottom of the page and across the bottom of the picture, I placed a strip of real red polka dot grosgrain ribbon across the page. I used SU! designer buttons to embellish the page. I put one real red button on the left and 2 certainly celery ones on top of the red on the right. For my journaling, I cut strips of real red and certainly clery to 3/8" wide. I wrote phrases on the strips telling about her and her sport. This beautiful granddaughter of mine received her black belt in Tai Kwan Do karate in June, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment