Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Manly Scraps

If you are like me, and many paper crafters that I know, you have a box sitting next to your work table where you throw your scraps in to use in later projects. Well, if you are like me, that box is full and you haven't looked in it in a while. So today, I pulled some scraps out to make this manly birthday card.
Materials needed:
Best of Birthdays stamp set from SU
Be the Star stamp set from SU 
Really Rust ink
Large oval punch
Stampin' Dimensionals
Left overs
   The top scrap is 1 1/4" wide. The right side scrap is 1" wide. The background card stock is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2". I made 3 of these cards and each one has a different background card stock.
    The triangle banner pieces are made from balsa wood and were left over from a Paper Pumpkin craft kit. I stamped the stars on the triangles with Really Rust ink. I had one extra triangle so I adhered it to the inside of the card next to the greeting. You could even use left overs from the dimensionals if you use the side pieces. I use them all the time!

A simple card  from left over paper scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment