Monday, August 27, 2012

Twitterpated Fabric Flowers

More fun playing with my Twitterpated Designer Fabric (#125412)!

  1. The background paper is from the Twitterpated DSP (#125406). I just love how all the colors go together so well with my SU! products. I don't have to worry if they will match or not!

2. Using the Top Note Bigz Die (#113463) and my Big Shot, I punched my fabric with the die to add to the background. It adhered it with my regualar adhesive.

3. To make this cute art deco flowers, I cut circles using an Original Sizzix Circle die. I cut several circles of 2 different sizes and fabrics. Layer them together with each one off center a bit. I rubbed the top ones on my Primrose Petals In Color ink pad to give a bit more color. The brad is from the Summer Smooches designer fabric brads (#125589). I pulled a few threads on the circles to distress it just a bit.

4. The other flower is fabric cut with an Original Flower Power Sizzix die. I punched a Fancy Flower(#118073) punch through some designer paper from the Brights Collection (#117155) paper stack for my bottom petal. The other petals are fabric petals cut from the Twitterpated Designer Fabric.  This brad is from the In Color Printed Designer Brads (#122940).

I hope you like what I've done with adding the fabric element to my cards. Give it a try to yours for something a little different!

The ribbon tied around the left side is Marina Mist 1/4" grosgrain ribbon (#120929).

No comments:

Post a Comment