Tuesday, February 12, 2013

What's going on

For my regular followers, I'm sorry that I haven't been posting here for a while. Hopefully, that will soon change.

My shoulder is making great progress. I'm still doing exercises for it but I'm rarely in pain with it these days. Praise God! I'm doing most of my regular activites, except for anything that requires putting weight on this arm. I have made a few cards and will try to get some posted soon.

Things are a bit crazy right now because we are having to do a lot to help my hubby's brother. His brother has had cancer for quite some time now & is getting much worse. My David had to place him in a nursing home 2 weeks ago and since he has power of attorny, he is having to take care of all of his brother's financial issues. Fortunately for us, his brother has the money to cover everything needed but there is still all the paper work. I'm trying to help all that I can with this. That is taking up much of my extra time plus I'm trying to "be there" for my sweet husband. I will post items when I can but right now I can not promise anything on a regular basis.

Here's a quick card for you to take a look at.

Enjoy making your cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment