Raining Flowers stamp set (122767)
Polka Dot Parade patterned paper (#126902)
Pear Pizzazz or Certainly Celery card stock
Gumball Green In Color ink
Pear Pizzazz In Color ink
Primrose Petals In Color ink
Strawberry Slush In Color ink
3/16" Corner Punch (#119871)
Primrose Petals 3/8" Satin Stitched ribbon (#126844)
Pretty Print Textured Impressions embossing folder (132175)
Big Shot Machine
1. Cut a piece of Certainly Celery card stock 4 x 5 1/4." Place it in the embossing folder and run through the Big Shot Machine. Round the corners with your corner punch.
2. From your patterned paper, you will need to cut two pieces. Cut one 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" and the other 2 1/2 x 2 1/2." Round the corners of the smaller piece. If you are using the Polka Dot Parade paper, you will notice that this is 2 sided. Use the side with the larger dots for the larger piece. The smaller white dots use for the 2 1/2" square piece.
3. Stamp the images. This set is a two step stamping set. Stamp the solid image with the lighter color first. Then stamp the darker color with the hollow image over the first image. This may not be exact but it will give you a nice look if you line it up carefully. Trim them out with your scissors.
4. Adhere the flower and leaf images to the top of the square small dot paper. Adhere this to the left hand side of the Certainly Celery card stock.
5. Tie a piece of ribbon about 10-12" long around the embossed card stock. Angle the ends.
6. Adhere the embossed card stock to the larger piece of patterned paper with the larger dots side showing over the edges. The card stock should fit with about a 1/8" border all the way around.
7. Adhere the card front to a card base and add your greeting or note inside.
These bright springy colors should brighten up someone's dreary fall day!
I'll try to use some fall colors for my next card!