In Wilderness stamp set SU (#120537)
Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set SU
Gray card stock 4 1/4 x 5/1/2"
White card stock 4 x 5 1/4", 2"square, small scrap
Red card stock 2 1/4" square
Versa Mark ink pad
Cherry Cobbler embossing powder SU (122949)
Cadmium Red Deep acrylic paint
Cadmium Yellow medium acrylic paint
Cherry Cobbler ink pad SU
Regals Candy Dots SU (#130932)
Word Window punch SU
Stampin' Dimensionals SU
1. Paint the white card stock like was done here.
2. Emboss the small white square of card stock with the wolf head using Cherry Cobbler embossing powder. Versa Mark ink and a heat tool.
3. Mount the embossed square onto the red card stock square. Use Stampin' Dimensionals or other dimensionals (SU are my favorite) on the dried painted card stock.
4. Stamp your greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set with Cherry Cobbler ink on white card stock. Punch it out with the Word Window punch.
5. Place two dark red Candy Dots on each side of the greeting and adhere it to the bottom right side of the painted card stock. You can use red brads, if you prefer.
6. Mount the painted card stock on to the gray card stock. Mount this onto a card base and add your own greeting on the inside.
This is a great card for a man.