Secret Garden stamp set (#129144)
Simply Sketched stamp set (#129672, hostess, retired)
Secret Garden framelits dies (#129372)
Kraft card stock 10 1/2 x 5"
White card stock
Crisp Cantaloupe ink
Crushed Curry ink
Raspberry Ripple ink
Coastal Cabana ink
Primrose Petals ink
Midnight Muse ink
1. Measure, score and fold your Kraft card stock at 1 1/4, 2 1/2, 4 1/4, 6, and 8 1/4." Fold at the scores accordion style.
2. Stamp 2 or more of the flower images from the Secret Garden stamp set on white card stock. Use the colors listed or your favorite ink colors. You need 15 flowers.
3. Cut the flower images with the Secret Garden framelits that fit that image and your Big Shot machine. This is what makes this so easy!
4. Place a strip of Washi tape across the front panel. Place adhesive on the bottom half of each flower image and place on the top of each "mountain" fold. Allow the images to overlap. Do this on all 3 mountain folds.
5. Near the "valley" of the last fold, stamp your greeting for mom. For this card, I stamped a birthday greeting but there are so many mother's day stamps out there it will be easy to find one. If not a stamp then write your happy mother's day greeting on the fold.
You can make this card using any flower stamps that you have on hand but without a matching die, it will take a lot more time having to cut our each flower, unless you have punches to match them.
Be sure you give your mom or mom-in-law something nice for Mother's Day. Both of mine have now been gone for several years. I miss their sweet smiles.
This was in the latest Card Maker Magazine but I've seen this style card around for years now.