Sunday, January 6, 2013

Excitement

I went to the dr on Fri & he said that I didn't have to wear that cumbersome sling any more. Yeah! I'm so excited about that. I was so tired of it after wearing it for 5 wks. Sleeping much better without it. He also said that I can drive again. That's exciting too.

I still have to work on range of motion in my arm but I'm making super progress! I go back in 4 weeks & dr said we would start working on strength exercises then. Yes, I still have some pain but most of it can be handled with ibuprophen & don't have to worry much about the prescription stuff.

God is so good! He has given us so much with our modern medicine. I don't even want to think what my arm would have been like 100-150 yrs ago. I'm glad I'm living in a glorious time in history.



Until God opens the next door for you, praise Him in the hallway. ~ Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment