Monday, January 14, 2013

Woe is me! lol

My dear son came & fixed my computer. BTW, if you receive anything about FaceBox, DO NOT CLICK ON IT. It contains some kind of malware that can really mess up your computer. When I got it, it looked like it came from my daughter & I knew she wouldn't send me anything bad. Well, it seems that this thing takes all your facebook friends & sends this stuff to them in your name. Then it puts this virus on your computer. Fortunately for me, my Norton blocked it from my computer but my son, Daniel, still had to jump through a few hoops to get it off so that I could even get back on facebook. My sil was already having some computer problems & it totally messed up her machine. She had to take it to a pro to get it fixed.
 Ok, now I'm having to learn new tricks on blogspot for posting pics here too. Sorry, it's taking me a while. I've got a card ready to go for you here. I just have to figure out how to get it posted onto my blog. Sorry that I'm not the most tech savvy blogger around. I'll get some cards back on here asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment