Twitterpated DAP (#125406)
Papaya Collage stamp set (#126612)
Falulous Florets stamp set (#123027)
Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set (#115370)
Basic Gray cardstock
Whisper White cardstock
Midnight Muse In Color ink
Gumball Green In Color ink
Simply Scored Scoring Tool (#122334)
Scallop Edge Border punch (#119882)
1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch (#119854)
Word Window punch (#119857)
Modern Label punch (#119849)
3/8" Designer Printed Brads (#122940)
- Using a piece of white cardstock cut 5 1/2 x 8 1/2" score one inch from the right side (or at 7 1/2). Score again at 3 3/4." Fold.
2. Punch the scallop edge across the entire 8 1/2" top. You can either do this with it folded (I find this very hard to press & cut) or just straight across. If you go straight across and pay close attention, you can get the scallops to line up with each other. But you do have to really watch as you punch.
Ink all the way across the top scallops with Midnight Muse ink.
3. Cut a piece of Basic Gray cardstock to 1 x 5 1/2." Cut a second piece to 1 x 2 1/2." Cut contrasting Twitterpated paper to 3/4 x 5 1/4." Adhere it to the gray cardstock and punch the top with the scallop edge border. Cut a second piece of Twitterpated paper to 3 /4 x 2." Adhere it to the smaller gray cardstock. Set aside.
4. Cut a piece of Twitterpated paper to 3 5/8 x 5 1/2" and cut the top with the scallop edge border punch.
5. Stamp a leaf/stem from Fabulous Florets in Gumball Green on white cardstock. Cut around it. Adhere to the left side of the larger Twitterpated paper. Adhere this to the front left side of the card base.
6. Stamp a greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Midnight Muse ink to white cardstock. Punch out with the word window punch. Punch out a gray cardstock with the Modern Label punch. Adhere the greeting on top of the gray.
Punch a hole through the end of the greeting and the 1" fold over and add a brad. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE brads and add them to so many of my cards. I'm SO glad that SU! had come out with a line of brads that go so well with all of their other products!
7. Stamp a rose in Midnight Muse ink onto white cardstock. Center in the Scallop Circle punch and cut out. Adhere it to the end of the gray cardstock that you put aside in step 3. Place this about 1" from the bottom of the folded over. I used Stciky Strip (#104294) to adhere this because I thought it might need a little stronger adhesive.
You can add a piece of leftover Twitterpated paper to cover up the end of the brad on the backside of the fold, if you wish. I also inked the edges of the papers with Midnight Muse ink.