Sunday, November 18, 2012

Be Thankful

We are now in Georgia visiting our daughter & her family. We will be here for the next week. I've tried to make things ahead so that I can still have at least 3 posts for the week. Hope you enjoy what I've got for you. Also, I now have the surgery on my torn rotator cuff scheduled. It will be on Nov. 29. After that it is expected to take 3 mos for recovery.The dr has said that after a couple of weeks I'll be able to be back to keyboarding, etc. things that I can do from the elbow down. Anyway,I've made many things ahead so I can go ahead and still give you some ideas. For the days that I don't have anything made, I will pass along ideas from freinds and other SU! demonstarators. Hope you will enjoy these while I recouperate from this surgery.

We have so very much to be thankful for in the United States of America. We can be thankful for our freedom, the freedom of speech and freedom of religion. Most of us have more than we really need. Even the poor have much to be thankful for with Medicare, food stamps, government assistance for housing and more. We all have a free public education and the opportunities to make our lives what we want them to be. Let's remember, that we are all very blessed here in the USA. Let us praise God for the blessings that He has given us. And be sure to worship in the church of your choice each Sunday to thank God for our blessings.




Here's one more about thanks.




I can not be thankful for anything more than I am for Jesus Christ giving His life for me.


Here's a cute kid to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment