Monday, January 5, 2015

Victorian Lady

Well, I've finished all of my January birthday cards now. Here is the last one.
Materials needed:
Victorian lady stamp set from Hot Off the Press
Warmest Regards stamp set from SU!
First Edition patterned paper from SU! 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
White card stock
Pastel chalks/mine are from SU! but they are now retired
Hair Spray
Certainly Celery ribbon from SU!
Large oval punch SU!
Old Olive card stock 2 3/4 x 2 3/4"
Doily from SU! or Wilton's
Mementos Black ink
Stampin' Dimenionals

This is easy to make just following the design you see on the card.
I think chalk is my favorite medium, even though I don't use it that often. There is so much you can do with it and it's so versatile! When I finish chalking my image, I spary it lightly with hair spray. This is not acid free so if you are doing something that you want to last for generations, find an acid free fixative at your local store. For cards, IMO, hair spray works just fine.

Have fun and I hope everyone who receives one of your cards appreciates the time you put into it!
Have a blessed 2015!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment