Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Wild Birthday

Oh me, oh my! Can I complain just a bit? I've been trying to get some posts on here for much of January & here it is February. Hopefully, I'll get this one today. Computer problems, sewing machine problems, kids problems, grown up problems!! Well, things are getting worked out and none of the problems have really been too serious, just frustrating. I'm going to choose to praise the Lord anyway because I know that things could always be worse. God is still good and He still brings me through the difficult times!

Ok, I've made this card for Parker, our missions pastor's son. Parker is such a sweetie and I always enjoy when I get to see him. He will be 6 in about a week.

This is really an easy card to make. Just stamp, cut and paste.
Materials needed:
Pumpkin Pie card stock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Patterned paper (this is left over from Tall Tales from a couple years ago) 4 x 5 1/4"
Animal Stories stamp set SU!
Pumpkin Pie card stock for matting for the stamps
White card stock
So Saffron card stock
Priority Mail stamp set or other set with Happy Birthday
Curly Label punch
Pumpkin Pie ink
Basic Gray ink
Island Indigo ink

No comments:

Post a Comment