Monday, October 22, 2012

Double Thank You

Can you say thank you too many times? I doubt it. When someone does something that they really don't have to do, we should remember to tell them thank you for their efforts. My dentist gave me over 100 toothbrushes to put in my Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes. No, I'm not giving 100 shoeboxes but often, in foreign countries, the children these shoeboxes go to are extremely poor. Many of them have to share one toothbrush with the whole family. It's really great when you can place more than one toothbrush in a shoebox. I try to put 4-5 toothbrushes in each of my boxes. That way, maybe, the child can have his/her very own toothbrush and not have to share one. Anyway, I made this card to write a special note to my dentist to thank him for the toothbrushes. He even made a special point to give me different size toothbrushes so that a child won't have to use one that is really too big for his mouth! Thank you Dr. Robert Myers in Temple, Tx.

Polka Dot Parade DSP (#126902)
Comfort Cafe DSP (#126898)
Framelits Window Frame Collection (#129021)
3/8" Stitched Stain Ribbon Midnight Muse (#126847)
Modern Label punch (#119849)
Word Window punch (#119857)
Brads Brights Collection (#119740)


No comments:

Post a Comment