Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Strength

It's another Sunday to Praise the Lord. I hope that you are able to go to the church of your choice. I am still praising Him even though I recently was diagnosed with a rotator cuff injury. It's on my right shoulder & at times, is very painful. It does limit me in some of the things I can do. I have cards posted for this next week because I already had them made. For time after that, I'll just have to wait & see. I'll do my best to get some on here. I think that I should be able to make some as long as I don't have to raise or lift my arm. I called my dr back & told her that the cortizone shot hadn't helped much. She is setting up for me to have an MRI and referring me to othro. Don't know when those appointments will be. I do know that even though it hurts, that God still has a plan for me. I'm just not sure what it is yet. lol

Here is Mandisa with Stronger. God will make us all stronger & that includes me with my shoulder.

Have you ever done the Bible Slide? Well, this video will show you how and give you a laugh at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment