Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Play with Tags

 This card is still full of lots of fall colors. Hope you're ready to enjoy fall weather! Enjoy your Halloween tonight and be careful when driving to watch out for the little kids out trick or treating.


There are so very many things that you can do with tags other than just putting who a gift is to. I used tags to decorate this card. I had fun playing with scraps of paper. With SU! patterned papers all being double sided, it gives you lots of patterns to choose from. For this I only used 2 pieces of scrap paper. For the second side, I just turned my paper over. Easy, peasy!

Sizzix Original Tag, Scallop Combo
Big Shot Die Cut Machine
Perfectly Preserved stamp set (#126692)
Lovey As a Tree stamp set (#115026)
Orchard Harvest DSP (#126895)
Brights Designer Buttons (#119747)
Glue Dots (#103683)


No comments:

Post a Comment