Sunday, December 2, 2012

December changes

I had my surgery on my rotator cuff this past Thursday & will not be able to do a lot with my right arm for about 6 weeks & then I'll have 6 weeks of therapy. Prior to this time, I tried to make as many things as I could to be able to post ahead on my blog for you. I have various things of mine through Dec. 7 but after this time, I will have things made or created by other SU! demonstrators. These use some really great SU! products and I hope that the pictures will give you some inspiration so that you will continue to create your own marvelous cards and paper crafts.

I am able to post and schedule items for my blog ahead of time and that's what I've done. I know that for at least 2 wks, I won't even be able to be on my computer to type anything. After that, I'll still be limited in what I do.

I've got a large tear in my rotator cuff and the cortizone shots did not help at all. As of this typing, I have not yet had the surgery but I have confindence that it will all turn out well. It is on my right arm and I am right handed so that will really limit me in the things that I can do for a while. As soon as I am able, I will let you know how things are going. In the meantime, please enjoy the items that I've made ahead and the items that I am posting from other SU! demos.

I hope that you will have a wonderful holiday season and remember that the reason for the season is to celebrate the birth of our savior and Lord, Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment