Sunday, December 23, 2012

Two Days Before Christmas

If you are like me, you are rushing around here, just 2 days before Christmas, trying to get all the last minute things finished. I've had some frustrations with my arm, mainly not being able to do everything that I want to do, but it is healing the way the drs have said it's expected. God just insists that I learn patience. lol
During this special time of year let us all remember what Christmas is all about. While the food, presents and family are all wonderful, the most important thing is still remembering the birth of Christ,our Savior. remember, His hands are the ones that created all the wonderous things of this season.
Merry Christmas!


In case it's been a while, here is the Christmas story for you, as told by children!


No comments:

Post a Comment