Sunday, December 16, 2012

Mary, did you know?

One of my many favorites.



Isaiah 40:26 Lift your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these? ... I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

Psalm 121:1-3
King James Version (KJV)
121 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
2 My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.
3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.

The tragedy that occurred this week should never have happened. There should never be a tragedy like this involving our innoccent children. These precious babies did nothing to deserve this. The ones in Columbine, Aurora, and many other places did not deserve this either. I wish I had a way of changing the world so that things like this would not happen but there is only one way to do that. That is by accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and savior. If I could do that for you, I would but no one can accept Him except each individual person. Then each person has to practice His love and acceptance himself or herself. It's not something that others can do for you. As long as the evil one is allowed to live in this world, horrible things like this will continue to happen. Come soon, Lord Jesus.



....../(
.....(,,.)
___,||,__
█▓▒▒▓█ Kindly pass on the Candle mark
█▓▒▒▓█ of Respect and loving Memories
█▓▒▒▓█ to the Children and Families,
█▓▒▒▓█ Teachers and others
█▓▒▒▓█ who lost their lives in
█▓▒▒▓█ Sandy Hook Elementary
█▓▒▒▓█ Newtown, Connecticut.,
█▓▒▒▓█ Tragic shooting.
█▓▒▒▓█ May Their Soul R.I.P.
█▓▒▒▓█ December 14th, 2012
█▓▒▒▓█ WE NEVER FORGET ✞✞✞
█▓▒▒▓█ God Bless ✞✞✞
█▓▒▒▓█ ✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞
✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞

No comments:

Post a Comment