Old Olive cardstock 4 ¼ x 5 ½”
Patterned paper 2 x 4”
Marina Mist cardstock 1 ¼ x 3”
Secret Garden stamp set (#129144)
Vintage Verses stamp set (#1239633)
Secret Garden Framelits dies (129372)
Vine Street Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (#130492)
Midnight Muse In Color ink
Gumball Green in Color ink
Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430)
Glue Dots (#103683)
Brights Designer buttons (#119747)
1. Place the Old Olive cardstock in the embossing folder and run it through the Big Shot.
2. Stamp 2 flowers and leaves with the blue and green ink. Place the matching framelit dies over the flowers and leaves and cut by running through the Big Shot.
3. Cut a triangle out of the end of the patterned paper. Adhere it to the Old Olive cardstock about ½” from the top.
4. Adhere the leaves over the patterned paper and one flower to the top right hand corner, overlapping the edge slightly. Trim off the extra flower image.
5. Place 3 Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of one flower. Place on the left hand side of the card.
6. Stamp your saying on the Marina Mist piece of cardstock with the blue ink. Using a ticket corner punch, punch the corners of the blue rectangle.
7. Thread 2 pieces of floss through the ones in the button and tie. Place 3-4 glue dots on the back of the button. Press onto the card over the top portion of the patterned paper banner.
8. Place adhesive on the back of the card front and stick to the front of a card base.
Finish by adding a saying or writing a note on the inside of the card.