Greeting Card Kids stamp set (#120633)
Teeny Tiny Wishes (# 128748)
Old Olive card stock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Real Red card stock 2 x 41/4" (plus a scrap)
Whisper White card stock
Watercolor Pencils (#101879)
Word Window Punch (#119857)
Modern Label Punch(#119849)
3/16" Corner Punch (#119871
Basic Black ink
Real Red ink
Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
1. Adhere the Real Red piece of card stock across the Old Olive card stock as shown.
2. Stamp the little girl image from Greeting Card Kids on to white card stock. Cut it out to measure about 2 x 2 1/2." Use the Corner Punch to round the corners.
3. Use the Watercolor Pencils and the blender pen to color the image how you like.
4. Put Stampin' Dimensionals on the back of the image and mount over the Real Red card stock.
5. Stamp the happy birthday stamp from Teeny Tiny Wishes on white card stock in Real Red ink. Use the Word Window Punch to punch it out. Punch a Modern Label from Real Red card stock. Adhere this to the bottom center of the card.
6. Adhere the card front to a card base and you are ready to go with another simple birthday card for those December birthdays.