Polka Dot Parade patterned paper (#126902) 4 x 5 1/4"
Whisper White card stock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"
Bermuda Bay card stock 2 pieces each 1 1/2 x 3 1/2"
Real Red card stock 2 pieces each about 1 x 2"
Hung Up Cute Clips (#129389)
Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set (#115370)
Bermuda Bay ink
1. Score and fold the white card stock at 4 1/4." This is your base card that we will build on.
2. Adhere the Polka Dot Parade patterned paper on to the front fold of the white card stock. Center it so that you have a border all the way around.
3. Stamp your birthday greeting in Bermuda Bay ink on white card stock scraps. Cut the greeting in half so that one piece says "happy" and the other piece says "birthday."
4. Tear the edges of the Real Red card stock to look rough. Adhere the words from #3 angled in the center of the red card stock. Adhere the red card stock at an angle on the Bermuda Bay card stock.
5. Place a clip from the Hung Up Cute Clips on each piece of Bermuda Bay. Put adhesive on the back of the Bermuda Bay card stock, going over the clips with the adhesive. Angle these to overlap on the Red Polka Dot Parade patterned paper.
6. Now add your greeting or note to the inside and you are ready to mail.