Polka Dot Parade patterned paper (#126902)
Pumpkin Pie card stock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" or 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"
White card stock
Best of Birthdays stamp set (#132929)
Designer Buttons Brights collection (#119747)
Extra large oval punch (#
Glue dots (#103683)
Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)
Baked Brown Sugar ink
scraps of double sided patterned paper, 3 pieces about 1 x 2 1/2"
1. Cut your card stock to the desired size. If you want to use a white base card, then cut the Pumpkin Pie card stock to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2." If you want the Pumpkin Pie card stock to be your base card, then cut it to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2." Then score and fold at 4 1/4".
2. Cut pieces of the Polka Dot Parade patterned paper to measure: blue-1 piece 4 1/4 x 2" and 1 piece to be 1 x 4 1/4," orange - 1 piece to be 1 1/2 x 4 1/4." Cut the double sided patterned paper to be about 1 x 2 1/2". I used scraps from one of last year's Christmas packages.
3. Adhere the scraps in the center of the Pumpkin Pie card stock. Be sure that the bottom ends will be covered by the bottom piece of Polka Dot Parade paper.
4. Adhere the larger blue piece across the bottom even with the bottom edge of the card stock. Adhere the orange paper across the top, even with the top edge. I used the smaller dots on the bottom section and the larger dots (the other side of the patterned paper) to the top. Adhere the smaller piece of blue across the center of the orange patterned paper.
5. Use glue dots to adhere the buttons to the top section of the card. You can add floss or thread to the holes in the button if you wish.
6. Use the greeting stamp from the Best of Birthdays set to stamp in Baked Brown Sugar ink on white card stock. Use the Extra Large Oval punch to punch it out. Add stampin' dimensionals to the back of the greeting tag to the blue Polka Dot Parade paper.
7. Either add this to a card base or just add your note inside and mail.