Friday, June 13, 2014

A Man's Thing

For me, it's always difficult to make a card for a man. I just don't think that direction but there are still times when I need to send a card to a man that I know. Here is a manly card that I made for a birthday. IMO, men need & like bright colors so I went with reds and bright colors. I also was trying to use some of my scrap stash up so these items are all retired.
Materials needed:
Patterned paper 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" 2 pcs 2 x 2 1/2"
   This paper is from the Celebrations pack from SU in 2011
Real Red card stock 2 1/4 x 2 7/8"
White card stock
Card stock stickers strip from an old SU kit
Need for Speed stamp set (122717)
Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set
Cherry Cobbler ink
Word Window punch
Modern Label punch
Geo brad from a local store

SU has had the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set for several years now. It's even still in the new 2014 catalog. IMO, this is the most versitile and useful set that I've ever owned. I also love it because every saying is a perfect size to fit the Word Window punch. If you looked at many of my cards, you can see that I use it often.
Have fun making this manly card for Father's Day or a man's birthday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment