Friday, May 29, 2015

Victorian Lady Pearls and Lace

I always enjoy doing a card that is especially feminine. I like the nice soft colors, the spring tones, and just the frillyness of them. And I'm not even that frilly of a person myself! I just like doing that kind of card. Plus, using watercolor pencils is one of my favorite coloring mediums.
Materials needed:
Hot Off the Press Victorian Lady stamp set
Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set SU!
Dazzles border stickers, Hot Off the Press
Shades of Spring patterned paper, SU! 4 x 5 1/4"
Melon Mambo card stock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2'
Crushed Curry card stock 1 x 4"
Marina Mist card stock 2 1/2 x 4"
Word Window punch
Marina Mist ink
Basic Pearls
Watercolor pencils
Aqua pen

After you have the pieces cut out, this card is just simple assembly. Start from the bottom with the Melon Mambo and work your way up. It's really an easy card.

No comments:

Post a Comment