Shouldn't a birthday always be a special time for the birthday person? I think so. I like to make my birthday special. In fact, mine was this past Monday & hubby & I went to Red Lobster for dinner. My dear friend, Marian, thinks that we should all have a birthday month! She celebrates her birthday for the whole month of September!
Wild About Flowers stamp set (138728)
Wild Wasabi card stock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Slate Gray card stock 3 x 4 5/8"
Lost Lagoon card stock 2 3/4 x 4 1/4"
Sizzix embossing folder (sorry, I can't find the name of this one)
Corner Rounder punch
Modern Label punch SU
1/2" Grosgrain Striped Old Olive ribbon (113883, retired)
Wild Wasabi ink
Primrose Petals ink
It's Your Day stamp SU from a Pumpkin Patch kit
1.Run the Lost Lagoon card stock in the embossing folder through your Big Shot machine. Use the corner rounder punch to round all four corners of the blue and the gray card stock.
2. Adhere the Lost Lagoon to the top of the gray card stock Adhere this card stock on to the left side of the Wild Wasabi card stock.
3. Adhere the ribbon to the right side of the Wild Wasabi card stock wrapping around to the back.
4. Use the stamps from the Wild About Flowers stamp set to stamp the image on white card stock. This stamp is really cool because the flowers are a separate stamp and make it easy to get the flowers a different color. And these flowers fit perfectly on the stems!
5. Cut the image out. Place dimensionals on the back of the image and adhere to the embossed Lost Lagoon card stock.
6. Stamp the greeting on white card stock with Wild Wasabi ink. Use the Modern Label punch to punch out the greeting. Use the sponge dauber to dab Wild Wasabi ink around the edge of the punched greeting.
7. Place one dimensional on the end of the greeting, under the word day. Place a small amount of adhesive on the other end. Adhere the greeting across the right side of the card.
8. Adhere the card front to a white card back and add greetings or a special message to the inside.