Here is a card I made for a birthday but it could be used for many occasions.
Happy Patterns decorative masks SU(138313)
Pretty Print textured impressions embossing folder (#13275)
White card stock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2" scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Lost Lagoon card stock 2 3/4 x 4 1/4"
Corner rounder punch
Papillon Potpourri stamp set (123759)
Bitty Butterfly punch (129406)
Elegant Butterfly punch (127526)
5/8" Whisper White Organza ribbon
Mambo Melon ink
Lost Lagoon ink
Blue Washi tape
1. Place the Lost Lagoon card stock in the embossing folder and run it through your Big Shot machine. Lay aside.
2. Center the decorative mask on top of the folded white card stock. Use the sponge dauber to pick up Melon Mambo ink from the ink pad. Holding the mask steady, dab the ink on the openings on the mask to place the color on the white card stock. Cover the card stock.
3. Adhere the Lost Lagoon embossed piece to the center of the folded white card stock.
4. Choose 3 butterflies in 2 sizes from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set, Stamp them with Lost Lagoon ink on white card stock.
5. Use the 2 butterfly punches to punch out the butterflies.
6. Wrap the white ribbon completely around the front and inside of the white card stock. Tie in a bow on the front to be on the right side of the card. Use a small amount of adhesive to secure in place.
7. Place dimensionals on the back of the large butterfly and one of the small butterflies. Place the large butterfly just over part of the ribbon on the left hand side. Place one of the small butterflies near the top of the Lost Lagoon card stock and the other below the ribbon.
Stamp or write a greeting on the inside and send this lovely card to a friend.