Thursday, September 3, 2015

Ribbons for her hair

This is a very simple project for items to go in your shoe boxes. It's ribbons for girls hair.

I buy ribbon on spools at Wal Mart or other stores when I find them on sale. You can get ribbon spools at my local Wal Mart for 98 cents. Some of them are 3/16" x 6 yd. Others are 3/8" x 3 yd. 

I measure 3 feet of ribbon and cut. I then wrap it around my hand and clip it with a hair barrette or a bobby pin. These are great for girls of all ages. In some countries the girls are required to have their hair short so they can just tie it around their forehead. In Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, all school age girls are required to have their heads shaved or in braids. I think that any little girl would want something to make her feel pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment