Polka Dot Parade patterned paper (#126902) 4 x 5 1/4"
Coastal Cabana card stock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
White card stock
Best Birthdays stamp set (#132929)
Framelits Window Frame dies (#129021)
Rich Razzleberry ink pad
White Silk Flowers 3" diameter
1/4" Sycramore Street Pool Party ribbon (#130812, retired)
Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)
1. Stamp the birthday cake image from Best of Birthdays on white card stock in Rich Razzleberry ink.
2. Choose the die from the Window Frame dies to cut out. The second smallest is the size I used. Run this through your Big Shot machine.
3. Use a sponge dauber to dab ink all around the edges of the cut out card stock piece.
4. Place adhesive on the circle part of the flower and adhere to the patterned paper. Allow them to overlap slightly. Place Stampin' Dimensionals on the back of the birthday cake image and adhere to the center of the 2 flowers.
5. Place a 6" strip of ribbon across the bottom of the patterned paper and wrap the ends around to the back.
6. Place adhesive on the back of the patterned paper and adhere to the Coastal Cabana card stock.
7. Adhere this to the card base and wish your friend a happy birthday!