Secret Garden stamp set (#129144)
Tempting Turquoise card stock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"
Summer Smooches patterned paper (#125409) 2 pieces 1-7/8 x 5"
Raspberry Ripple card stock
Secret Garden dies (#129372)
Season of Style Washi tape (#132155)
Brights Buttons Collection (#119747)
Midnight Muse ink
Glue Dots (#103683)
Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)
1. Score and fold the 8 1/2" card stock at 1 7/8" from each end. When you fold these will meet in the middle.
2. Press a strip of washi tape across the bottom of the patterned paper about 1/2" from the bottom.
3. Adhere the patterned paper to the center of the gate folded card.
4. Stamp the large flower image on the Raspberry Ripple card stock with Midnight Muse ink. Use the Secret Garden die to cut the flower with your Big Shot machine. Place Stampin' Dimenionals on one half of the back of the flower. Press the flower image on the center of the patterned paper. Keep the other half of the flower loose so that the card will open in the center.
5. Thread floss through the button. Add glue dots to the back and adhere to the top left side of the patterned paper.
6. You can add a greeting or note to the inside of the card.