Greenhouse Gala patterned paper 3 1/2 x 5"
Coastal Cabana card stock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Pacific Point card stock
Bermuda Bay card stock
Melon Mambo card stock
Gumball Green card stock
other pink patterned paper
Flower Fest stamp set (#122280)
Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set
Winged Brad Buddies from Paper Wishes
Word Window punch
Modern Label punch
2 3/8" Scallop punch
5 point leaf punch
1 1/4" Circle punch
Pacific Point ink
1. Stamp your flower image choices on the different colors of card stock. Punch or cut them out.
2. Adhere the patterned paper on top of the Coastal Cabana card stock.
3. Decide on the arrangement of flower images that you like. Then adhere them in place. Have one or two popped up using Stampin' Dimensionals. Leave some of the patterned paper showing. You might want to have one or two extend off of the paper. Trim to the card stock edge.
4. Place the dragonfly brad on the card. Mark the place for the holes for the brads to hold it in place. Punch holes where you marked. Place the dragonfly on the card by pushing the brads through the holes of the dragonfly and the card.
5. Punch out a Modern Label from Gumball Green. Stamp a greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes on the Bermuda Bay card stock. Punch it out with the Word Window punch. Adhere it on top of the Modern Label.
6. Punch holes in the Modern Label and the card front. Add brads to hold the greeting in place.
7. Adhere the card front to a card back. Place your favorite saying or note on the inside.