Raining Flowers stamp set (#122767)
Melon Mambo card stock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Cottage Wall patterned paper 4 x 5 1/4"
White card stock
1/2" Polka Dot Grosgrain melon Mambo ribbon (#115611)
Doilies from Stampin' Up or Wilton
Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)
Primrose Petals ink
1. Stamp one large flower image and 4 medium flower images from the Raining Flowers stamp set in Primrose Petals ink on white card stock. Cut out the large flower image.
2. On the medium flower images, cut out the first one completely. The second one cut along the first inside lines of the image and so on until you have 4 layers of petals cut out.
3. Place a Stampin' Dimensional on the back of the largest medium image.Adhere it to the large flower image. Layer the other petals on top of each other, adhering each one down. Place a brad through the top 2 petals.
4. Adhere the patterned paper to the Melon Mambo card stock. Adhere the doily to the top of the patterned paper. Adhere the flower to the center of the doily. (Stampin' Up has some very nice doilies but you can also buy them at any Wilton's Cake Decoration department of your craft store.)
5. Adhere ribbon to the bottom of the card and add a bow. I do not tie good bows so I usually place the ribbon flat on the card. Then I tie a bow separate and adhere it to the ribbon with glue dots.
6. Adhere the card front to a card base and you are ready to go.