Perfect Punches stamp set (#120516)
Soho Subway patterned paper (#130140) 2 1/2 x 4 1/4" and 4 1/2 x 6 1/2"
Baked Brown Sugar card stock 4 3/4 x 6 3/4"
White card stock 7 x 10" scored and folded at 5" on the long side
White card stock 8 1/2 x 11"
Fizzy Moon digi kits from Daisy Trail
Brads Subtles (#119738)
Modern Label punch
1" Bashful Blue Grosgrain Double stitched ribbon (retired)
Baked Brown Sugar ink pad
Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)
1. Print 3 graduating bears each about 3 1/2" tall on white card stock. Cut out the first one completely around the outside edge. Cut out the paws and one foot and the grad cap on the second bear. On the third bear, cut out the top of the grad cap.
2. Place a Stampin' Dimensional on the back of each of the pieces and mount them on top of the same piece on the whole bear. On the third one, mount the top of the grad cap on to the second one.
3. Adhere the ribbon near the bottom of the patterned paper and wrap around to the back. Adhere the patterned paper to the Baked Brown Sugar card stock.
4.Adhere the grad bear on top of the patterned paper as shown on the card.
5. Stamp and punch out the congratulations from the Perfect Punches stamp set on white card stockwith Baked Brown Sugar ink. Adhere it to the patterned paper on the right hand side just above the ribbon. Punch small holes on each side of the label and add brads.
6. Adhere the card front to the cut and folded white card stock.