Old Olive card stock 4 1/4 x 8 1/2"
Patterned paper 2 x 5", 2 pieces 1 1/2 x 2 1/2"
White card stock
Kraft card stock
Upsy Daisy stamp set (#111710, retired)
Trust God stamp set (#126702)
Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set
Scalloped Oval punch
Regals Candy Dots (#130932)
Raspberry Ripple ink
Stampin' Dimenionals (#104430)
1. Score and fold Old Olive card stock 2 1/8" from each end. When you fold, they should meet in the middle.
2. Stamp the silhouette daisy stamp on white card stock in Raspberry Ripple ink. Cut out around the edges of the flowers.
3. Adhere the 2 x 5" pieces of patterned paper on the outside of the folds of the Old Olive card stock. Adhere the smaller piece of patterned paper on the other patterned paper. Place one near the top and one near the bottom of the edges.
4. Place adhesive on the left side back of the daisy cut out piece. Place it on the left gate fold. Be sure that the daisy sticks out over the right side of the gate fold but is not stuck to the right side.
5. Stamp your greeting on the Kraft card stock. Punch it out with the scallop oval punch. Use a sponge dauber to apply Raspberry Ripple ink to the edges of the oval. Place Stampin' Dimensionals on the back of this. Adhere it to the top right side of the card.
6. For the inside, choose a greeting from Trust God stamp set. Stamp it with Raspberry Ripple ink on white card stock. Punch it out with the Blossom punch and adhere it to the inside of the card. Write your message below it.