Friday, March 27, 2009

Busy Weekend

Hi All!
I had just a moment today so I'd thought I'd let ya'll know what's going on. Yesterday, I went to pick up 3 of the missionaries who are taking part in our conference at the Austin airport. It was terribly foggy all the way there but I didn't really have any problems. I made a wrong turn once in Austin & had to ask directions on how to get back to where I needed to me but it wasn't bad. I was able to have a nice visit with the ones I picked up. If you're in Temple, hopefully, you'll be able to stop by Immanuel Baptist some time tomorrow morning & meet our missionaries. The ones I've gotten to talk to so far are wonderful!
We're having the senior adults fellowship at our house this evening so I've got a lot to do today. We will have the missions fest at the church tomorrow morning from 9 - 11:30 am. After that, weather permitting, we will have a prayer walk, then a picnic at Miller Park. Hope you can come. Sunday morning service should be great. Pastor Ron will be interviewing the missionaries in with his sermon. After worship, we're having lunch in the FLC. Then I get to drive back to the airport to deliver the ones who flew in. David is planning on going with me then, so I won't have to drive.
I'll try to come up with something creative to put here for you on Monday. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment