Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Busy, busy, busy


Today has been a very busy day for me & it looks like it's not going to let up until next week. I hope I'll be able to post some ideas or layouts tomorrow & Thursday but I know that after that I won't have time to post until Monday. Please check back then & hopefully, I'll have something creative to share with you. My church is having our missions conference this weekend and since I'm on the missions committee, my whole weekend is booked solid.
I thought I'd share this layout with you today of 2 of my grandchildren from a couple yrs ago. The papers used in this layout are from SU! Tea Party designer series papers. I just love the floral and the lavenders! I think my favorite color is changing to lavender from the blue that it's been all my life. This was so easy to put together with the papers already matching. The title I stamps with Schoolbook Serif alphabet in Certainly Celery ink. The ribbon across the top is the Certainly Celery from the ribbon bundle in the Sale-a-bration brochure. If you want to get any of the free sets in the SAB mini, be sure you order by March 31. That's the last day for this sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment