Monday, March 23, 2009

Tag album in 3 posts


Part One.

Good Morning! It's Monday and the start of another great week. Today, I've got a cool tag album that I made of my dgd, Victoria when they lived in Abilene. She was on a soccer team & I got to go up to watch her play one Saturday. That was a bit difficult to do often since it was a 3 hr drive from where we live. Maybe someday they'll live close enough for me to see all their special things!

To make this I used Brilliant Blue, Green Galore and Tempting Turquoise cardstock. I cut each piece to 8 1/2 x 5 1/2" and then folded each in half, like a card. I used my Big Shot and one of my old Sizzix dies, the large oval tag. I love the Big Shot because I can cut just about anything with it. Dies from any cutting machine will work with the Big Shot! I placed the folded side just to the inside of the right steel die cut area. Then ran it through the machine. This gave me a tag with one side folded. After I did this with 3 complete sheets of cardstock (2 folded tags per sheet), I then started running adhesive with my Snail on 1 side of the folded tag. I then glued 2 tags together so that they would stand up and 1 side would overlap the other. Hope that makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment