Friday, March 20, 2009


This little basket is so cute and easy to make. For the eggs, I used one of the stamps in the Wagon Full of Fun set that is brand new to Stampin' Up! It is in the new occasions mini catalog that comes out April 1. Email me if you're interested & I'll send you the mini now so you can be looking at all the cool new sets they've got. Actually, the Wagon Full of Fun & 2 more sets, plus a jumbo wheel can be pre-ordered so that you'll have time to use the Easter stamps before Easter gets here. The flowers on this little basket were stamped & cut out, using a stamp from Best Kind of Friend set. I stamped the flowers on Pink Passion cardstock & made the basket from Tempting Turquoise cardstock, both from SU! of course. The eggs were colored with my favorite Stampin' Pastels. I think chalk must be my favorite medium! I just love using it. Now, where did I get the Easter "grass" for my basket? I took strips of left over cardstock & just ran them through my crimper! So easy, even my youngest grandchild, Jacob, could do it! (Of course, all of my dgc are gifted anyway!) :-)

Oh, btw, if you want to make this cute little basket, let me do a workshop for you & we can make a bunch of them! Now, if you live too far for me to drive (like KS or ID), then email me & I'll send you the template.

No comments:

Post a Comment