Friday, September 14, 2012

Be the Star

I used some of the stamps in Every Little Bit stamp set (#120558) to create a Rebus message on the front to this card to encourage a friend in her weight loss effort.

In our TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) chapter, we have buddies that we try to encourage each week in our weight loss and just in life in general. TOPS is a great group for encouragement and support in weight loss. For more info on this international group, just Google TOPS.

On a strip of white cardstock that I used the Scallop Edge Border punch (#119882) on, I stamped the bee and star in Pacific Point ink and then inked the edges.

Next, I stamped balloons in Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango and Gumball Green. I used the Up, Up & Away stamp (#122757) set for this. Use Early Esperso ink for the strings. The greeting on the front is from the same set and cut out with the 1 1/4" Circle punch (#119868).

The background paper is from the Twitterpated DSP (#125406).

On the inside, I wrote a note of encouragement for my buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment