Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Living Bridge

I found this video on Living Bridges very interesting. The living bridge and the living water in my life is my Lord Jesus Christ.
John 4:9-11

New International Version (NIV)
9 The Samaritan woman said to him, “You are a Jew and I am a Samaritan woman. How can you ask me for a drink?” (For Jews do not associate with Samaritans.[a])
10 Jesus answered her, “If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water.”
11 “Sir,” the woman said, “you have nothing to draw with and the well is deep. Where can you get this living water?
John 7:38
Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.”

Here is a fun video called Senior Moments. If you are a little bit older, like me, you might find this hits a little close to home.






No comments:

Post a Comment