Sunday, September 16, 2012

Glorious Day

WOW! Has it been an eventful week. We now have a young lady from Columbia living with us. Her name is Noris & I don't think that you could find anyone sweeter, anywhere! She is really a doll. And of all things, she likes to wash dishes. Oh my, I guess I can sacrifice and let her do that. lol Duh!
She used to work at the day care center at our church and David had kind of taken her under his wing while she was there. She had a few problems and David helped her with them. She decided to move to Dallas with some friends. When they got there, no one could find a job so she came back here. She got a job with Temple ISD in their child development center and she's loving it. Well, she was staying with a "friend" and was paying her $400 a month to sleep on the couch & still buy all her own groceries, etc. The lady has a 2 bedroom apt but the 2nd bedroom is for her daughter, which would be ok but Noris was paying 1/2 the rent. Anyway, she called David &  talked to him about it. He talked to me & we prayed about it. She is now living in our guest room. The only problem is that she doesn't know how to drive so transportation to work & back is a problem. She's trying to find someone who will let her ride for gas money but in the meantime, I'm taking her every day. She's willing to ride the city bus but the nearest pickup is 2 miles away. We are all trying to work this out and I know that we will. It will just take a little time.
God is so good! I know that He will show us what to do.





I remember singing this song when I was a kid. I love the way Casting Crowns has done it.



I have a question for you. If we're not supposed to have midnight snacks, why then, is there a light in the refridgerator?

No comments:

Post a Comment