Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday

Wow! Can you believe it? First day of October is tomorrow. It won't be long until Thanksgiving is here. Several of Dawn's Glitter Queens are having a Festive October Blog Hop starting tomorrow. You don't want to miss out on any of the super ideas all of these ladies will have. Come back tomorrow early so you can get in on all the great ideas!
Lisa Harper is going to be at the Women of Faith conference in San Antonio Oct. 12. I'm looking forward to hearing her speak. I am involved in her Bible study, Malachi at my church right now. Here's a sample of her for you to listen to.

Here's something to give you a Sunday laugh. Have a dose of Tim Hawkins.


Tim Hawkins is so funny! Jesus loves him & so do I. My grandson, Jonathan, introduced me to Tim Hawkins. You want a good laugh? Watch this video (or any Tim Hawkins video)




No comments:

Post a Comment