Serene Silhouettes stamp set (#1277324)
Perfect Punches stamp set (#120516)
White card stock 4 x 5 1/4", 1 x 5 1/4" plus extra
Island Indigo card stock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2", 1 1/4 x 5 1/4"
Gingham Garden patterned paper (#129310) 2 1/4 x 2 1/2"
Island Indigo ink pad
1 3/4" Circle punch
Large Oval punch
Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)
Embossing Folder from Paper Studios
1. Place the white card stock in your embossing folder and run it through your Big Shot machine.
Adhere the embossed card stock to the Island Indigo card stock.
2. Adhere the 1" white card stock to the 1 1/4" Island Indigo card stock centered. Adhere this piece to the white embossed piece about 1" from the top edge.
3. Round the corners on the patterned paper and adhere it on top of the blue & white cross piece that you just put on.
4. Using Island Indigo ink on white card stock, stamp the circle image and the birthday greeting.
5. Use the circle punch to punch out the circle image and the oval punch to punch out the birthday greeting.
6. Adhere the circle to the center of the patterned paper.
7. Place dimensionals to the back of the greeting. Place it on top of the blue and white strip.
8. Adhere the card front on to a card base and send to a friend.