Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Mixed Media Bear & Flowers

Materials needed:
Regarding Dahlias stamp set (#130327)
Gingham Garden patterned paper (#129310)
Lost Lagoon card stock
Lost Lagoon In Color ribbon
Fizzy Moon from Daisy Trails
Corner Rounder
Night of Navy card stock
Crushed Curry ink
Felt flowers
Brads

*****I apoligize for not giving you details directions on the last few cards. I've had a combination of being busy getting things ready for the fall kick off of our area Operation Christmas Child, recovering from a medium level surgery(not life or death but still takes recovery time), problems with artiritis in my fingers, and just generally feeling rotten. I hope that you this is enough for right now to keep you coming back. If there is something that you see here that you don't understand how to do, leave a comment and I will try to explain things to you. I'm not trying to leave you high & dry, it's just been a difficult summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment