Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Daisy Friends

I started out just putting together a quick card from scraps laying around my work table and ended up with this.  I originally wasn't even going to put it on my blog because it was just going to be bits & pieces. It turned our better than I was really thinking it would so here it is.
Materials needed:
Red card stock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Green striped patterned paper 3 1/2 x 4 1/2"
Old Olive card stock, about 3 1/2 x 4"
Daisy from Daisy Trail digi
Teeny Tiny Wishes
Word Window punch
Modern Label punch
Framelits Labels Collection dies (#125598)
Real Red striped ribbon
Light green brads
White card stock
Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)

Sometimes, things that you just pull together out of scrapes in the middle of the night really turn out to be pretty good. Most of these items are already retired and not available but you can use the item with colors and patterns of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment