Bermuda Bay card stock 3 x 5"
Shades of Spring patterned paper (#117160) 1 pc 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" the other piece 4 x 5 1/4"
Orchid Opulence ink
Word Window die
Modern Label die
Scalloped dot border punch
Basic Pearls (#119247)
Blackberry Bliss ribbon
Sizzix medium leaf die
Sizzix Butterfly small die
Sizzix Daisy small die
Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set
1. Cut the piece of card stock that has the left over negative design of the leaf to be 3 x 5."
2. All the patterned papers are from Shades of Sping. This is a double sided paper so watch which side I've used. Cut a piece about 1 x 5". Cut the border with the Scalloped Dots border punch. Adhere it to the back of the Bermuda Bay negative stem card stock.
3. Adhere the smaller piece of patterned paper to the larger one.
4. Place Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430) on ther back of the negative leaf card stock. Adhere it on top of the green patterned paper that you layered.
5. Stamp your greeting on white card stock in Orchid Opulence ink. Punch it out with the Word Window punch. Punch out a piece of green card stock with the Modern Label punch. Adhere the greeting on top of the Modern Label punch. Adhere that on the bottom right side of the card.
6. Place a strip of pearls on teh top right side of the blue card stock.
7. Place the card front onto a card base.
You are doing this card the same way as the card above so just look at where the things are and you will have no trouble making another beautiful card.