Ignore the blue background on this. My scanner is not working right now & I laid it on blue paper when I took a picture with my camera.
Summer Afternoon stamp set (#126427, hostess, retired)
Perfect Punches stamp set (#120516)
Greenhouse Gala patterned paper (#117167) 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Strawberry Slush card stock 3 x 3 1/2"
Strawberry Slush ink pad
White card stock 2 3/4 x 3 1/4" plus for greeting and card base
Blendablities pens from SU!
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Crochet Flower from Hobby Lobby or craft store
Rosesetts from craft store
Floral punch & embossing punch ( I'm not sure where I got these. They don't have a company name marked on them)
Scalloped oval punch
Extra Large oval punch
Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)
1. Stamp your image on white card stock. Color with Blendablities or other alcohol markers. Adhere to the Strawberry Slush card stock. Adhere at an angle to the patterned paper.
2. Stamp your greeting on white card stock with Strawberry Slush ink. Punch it out with the scallop oval punch. Punch out an extra large oval from Strawberry Slush card stock. Adhere the greeting on to the strawberry slush oval. Place dimensionals on the back and adhere to the card as shown.
3. The butterfly is a 2 step process. Punch the butterfly from Strawberry Slush card stock. Place this is the embossing punch and press. This will emboss the butterfly. Adhere it with a glue dot on the top left corner of the image.
4. Place glue dots on the backs of the rosesetts and crocheted flower. Place on the card as shown.
5. Stamp or write a note to the inside of the card.
You are ready to send a bright, cheery greeting to your friend.
6. Adhere the card front to the white card base.