SoHo Subway patterned paper (#130140) 1 pc 2 1/4 x 4 1/4" 1 pc the opposite side 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Ribbon from Hobby Lobby
Beige or tan embroidery floss
Sizzix medium die leaf stem
Dark blue square brad
1. Cut the medium leaf die out of the blue card stock. Save the "empty" card stock for the next card.
2. Adhere the leaf on to the map side of the SoHo Subway patterned paper. Adhere this piece on to the left side of the wood grain patterned paper.
3. Use a hand held hole punch to punch a hole in the bottom left of the map image. Insert the brad and bend to the back.
4. Adhere the piece of ribbon to the right side of the card front. I'm sorry I don't know the name or brand of this ribbon but I did buy it at HL.
5. Thread the floss through the botton holes and tie in front. Cut off excess floss. Place glue dots on the back of the buttons and press down on the ribbon.
6. Place the card front on a card back and you are ready to go.